Justin M. Bryan and Mark A. Bryan will be Presenting at a Trusts 101 seminar on Tuesday December 10, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Bozeman, MT
Justin and Mark are attorneys with the Bryan Law Firm, PC located in Bozeman, Montana. The Bryan Law Firm offers services in the areas of Estate and Trusts planning, Asset Protection, Business and Corporate Law, Tax, Probate and Trust Administration.
Link to the NBI Page: http://www.nbi-sems.com/Details.aspx/R-61631ER%7C?ctname=SPKEM
Provide your clients with the full spectrum of wealth preservation options.
When assessing complex information, it often helps to break items into basic building blocks. The same approach can be successful when dealing with asset protection. Be prepared for specific challenges associated with various types of trusts by understanding their unique characteristics. Our intensive full-day primer will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the wide variety of trusts available. Register today!
- Determine what role the settlor will play by weighing the pros and cons of establishing an irrevocable trust over a revocable trust.
- Learn what not to do when selecting and drafting a revocable trust to avoid common mistakes.
- Learn how to choose the most beneficial vehicle for preserving your client’s wealth: understand the purpose behind the various types of irrevocable trusts.
- Explore the powers and duties of personal representatives in irrevocable trusts.
- Save money on taxes with effective use of defective trusts.
- Learn why it’s important to know when to file the tax return for grantor trusts.
- Determine whether a client qualifies as a beneficiary of a special needs trust.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel – modify our sample trust documents and use our drafting tips to create airtight trusts.